Sunday, March 13, 2011

Example Animation


This is an example animation I made for this week's presentation. It shows my female character in scene 7.2 eating a pill. The Animation is similar to and inspired by Lemony Snicket's very robotic, almost childlike animation. Movement here isn't organic like real people are and this helps strengthen my theme, that people aren't the way they were meant to be according to nature.

After this week's class crit, I was told that my character is too clean, looks too healthy and that I should go back to first week's concept art crit and try to make my character look more like that. I will go back to exploring my colour scheme and might try to use a dull grey/green for my characters. I don't want my characters to be silhouetted, so I will stay away from black.

No comments:

Post a Comment