Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fixing textures - making the scene dirty

Another criticism I got in class on Monday was that my scene was too light and clean. I was told to make the scene look dirtier and sicker and darker.

I remade the textures in PS for the floor and wall and created light and shadows which will seem to be made by the TV's light when it is placed into the scene.









Here I am testing the character's skin against each other and the scene - you can see that the male character's faces are too dark and the little boy's feet should be darker.








Closeup of the female character in the scene. Here she still needs her hair, but this is just a test.
















Close up of the little boy
















I drew some legs for the boy - for scene 6.2.











Here I also made the TV in frontal position to put in the background of scene 7.










I am happy with all of these experiments and will now go on to importing all the graphics into AE.

No comments:

Post a Comment